Wine Trail Guest Policy
We hope you enjoy your visit to the wineries on the Madera Wine Trail. To make your experience safe and enjoyable, we ask the following:
● All event guests must be age 21 or over, including designated drivers.
● No outside alcoholic beverages.
● Intoxicated guests will not be served, even if you are not driving. The wineries have no choice – it’s the law.
● Wineries cannot accept groups over 16 persons.
● Vehicles must be no larger than limousine or small shuttle size and cannot permit consumption of alcohol in transit between the wineries.
● Be safe and always have a designated driver or book through a transportation provider.
Thank you for your understanding and help in making the
Madera Wine Trail a safe and fun environment for all.
Visit: www.themaderawinetrail.com Contact: P.O. Box 25028 – Fresno, CA 93729